Learn: How anxiety affects the body and brain in anxious times. How to identify where in your body anxiety shows up. How to self-regulate your nervous
- How anxiety affects the body and brain in anxious times.
- How to identify where in your body anxiety shows up.
- How to self-regulate your nervous system towards calm, mindful resilience.
- Tools & strategies to soothe & calm an anxious mind or anxious body.
- Strategies for emotional first aid.
Our approach includes neuroscience knowledge, experiential practice & play, as well as body-based practices. We believe that if you know what’s happening in your mind and body, you can find the appropriate solution for dissolving stress and anxiety & become internally resilient. Expect to walk away with the tools and strategies to calm your entire body. You will learn which Calm Body • Calm Mind “prescription” to use according to what is happening in your body & mind.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Carol Neilson & Don Johnson